Tuesday, August 24, 2021

COVID-19 Continues to Ravage the Planet

 My last post on the old blog had this title:

  Monday, March 08, 2021

 

Well, here we are 169 days later and things have steadily gotten worse for a lot of reasons, most of which were non-sensical in spite of overwhelming evidence that Anti-COVID Vaccinations were working.  But continued refusal to be vaccinated and a very aggressive variant of the COVID-19 virus quickly became the number one worry.  It is still the worry today.  There seems to be no end in sight.

But we're fine and trying to keep our distance from all people.  We hope to be around when it's finally over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Keep Going and Going and Going, Just Not Driving

 Yesterday, my Sweetie drove me to the driver's license office to submit the properly completed form saying my optometrist examined me a...