Saturday, August 28, 2021

Hurricane Ida Arrives Tomorrow as Possible Cat 4

The news people were busier than ever today.  There's the getting out of Afghanistan saga, the COVID-19 / Delta Variant Saga, the people taking animal drugs to prevent and treat COVID saga, and the approaching, potential Level 4 hurricane - Ida.

We've done all we can do to protect ourselves, and our home, so now it's just wait and see.  

They still don't know exactly when or where landfall will be, but such a large storm is going to do a lot of damage no matter where it hits.  And probably a few lives will be lost as well.

So with that said, I'm going to bed.

Hope to see y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Keep Going and Going and Going, Just Not Driving

 Yesterday, my Sweetie drove me to the driver's license office to submit the properly completed form saying my optometrist examined me a...